The Meaningful Moments Program
Welbrook’s Meaningful Moments Program allows each resident to feel valued, successful, peaceful, cared for, and loved. The foundation of this program is an understanding that each resident is different. We create meaningful moments every day.
Innovative Monitoring System
Welbrook uses the Vigil monitoring system that was designed by caregivers specifically to aid in the care of residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. The unobtrusive sensors and silent paging remove the need for audible alarms or flashing lights.
Here at Welbrook we understand the human desire for favorite foods and the physiological need for nutrition and hydration. It’s an important part of our social being and daily life. We have worked to design a philosophy and approach to dining that is able to adjust throughout the day to meet the many differing needs of each resident.
Features & Amenities
- All private studio apartments with individual bathrooms.
- 24/7 supervising nurse on staff to monitor individual health needs, including diabetic care.
- Leadership Team members are all NCCDP Certified Dementia Practitioners.
- Access to Concierge Doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Weekly housekeeping and individualized laundry.